This is the one decision that removes the need to make many smaller decisions. I do not accept meetings, virtual coffees, or catch-ups outside of my paid coaching sessions.
Nothing personal. I am honoured you reached out and wanted to connect.
I am sure you are great and that I am probably missing out on a great connection.
It is simply the tradeoff I have to make so that I can have the spaciousness in my calendar I desire.
Between us, I wrote Hold Successful Meetings because I dislike most meetings, lol.
So, what are the options?
- Sign up for my free newsletter.
- Follow my daily posts on LinkedIn & Instagram. I tend to reply to most comments, so we can probably have a conversation there.
- Tune into my free bi-weekly The LeaderPath Show on LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Read one of the hundred articles on my free blog.
- Binge-watch my free YouTube channel. There is a free masterclass section.
- Search for my name on your favourite podcast platform to listen to my podcast interviews.
- You can book a paid coaching/mentoring session (LeaderSpark) or a LeaderDay.
- Also, I keep downloading my brain into courses. So you might want to check those out:
Also, feel free to send me your questions. I might try to answer them in one of my newsletters or shows. I hope one of those resources will be helpful.
Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of my online community.