Caterina Kostoula is an executive coach and founder of The Leaderpath, a leadership coaching company. She has worked as a Global Business Leader at Google she was also a 5-star rated internal coach. She has coached leaders and teams from Google, Amazon, Vodafone, Workable, as well as a number of startups. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council and coaches for INSEAD and Hult Ashridge Business School. Her work has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Thrive Global. Her book “Hold Successful Meetings” will be published by Penguin on 15th April 2021. She holds an INSEAD MBA and an Executive Coaching MSc from Hult Ashridge Business School.
Home » HCI Podcast – Holding Successful Meetings to Tap into the Genius of Your Team, with Caterina Kostoula
Join thousands of pioneering leaders receiving the biweekly Leaderpath email packed with valuable strategies and resources to maximize your impact and fulfilment.SUBSCRIBE
- Commitment vs. Flexibility: Find Your Balance for Freedom On Your Terms
- Why Strategic Quitting Is The Hidden Secret To Breakthrough Success
- What Do You Want To Do With Your Life?
- Achieving The Best Sleep. The 10 Steps I Took To Revolutionise My Rest.
- 10 Clear Signs Your Life Is Aligned with Your Vision