A highly experienced Facilitator and Coach with over 30 years of achievement.
His core driver is to do what’s most helpful for the individual or team. Focussed on growth and success Hans uses all his expertise to remove obstacles and enhance creativity. It’s about applying skills, solving problems and exploring the behaviours that impact performance.
Hans has worked with groups from 5 to 50, delivering interactive and engaging interventions to achieve sustainable behavioural change. This includes facilitating Leadership and Manager training at Google, throughout EMEA, for nearly 15 years. As a coach he supports Executive Leaders, Line Managers and Individual Contributors in their pursuit of high performance and fulfillment.
An acknowledged specialist in Leadership and Management, Hans also designs and delivers Team Development interventions and change events. Using his insightful and challenging facilitation he brings success through actionable outcomes.
Characterised by a ‘high challenge/high support’ style, Hans empowers his clients to take control of their own development and inspire them to go beyond even what they thought was possible.
The benefits come from being able to work confidently to:
• Explore sensitive issues around approach.
• Improve communication, and therefore connection, with different styles and cultures.
• Deliver exceptional work through empowerment and the freedom that comes with it.
• Broaden scope and perspective to access new strategies for problem areas.
• Reveal hidden strengths and areas for development to enhance performance.
• Discover new insights and perspectives on everyday responsibilities.
His clients include Google, Virgin Media, CHUBB, Black&Decker, BT, Thriva, GoCardless, Highways England, Punch Pub Company, Cisco, Secure Trust Bank Group, carwow, Wolff Olins, Core Media, Monzo, Distilled SCH, Journal.i.e., CloudNC, Pivotal, Thought Machine.