What makes a great meeting and how can leaders plan and improve when meetings are less productive for both the organisation and the participants. Andy and Caterina look at what changes can be made and what is the best number of particpants. Is there a place for an outside facilitator to improve the planning for a meeting? Andy and Caterina also talk about getting your voice heard. Finally they look at problems for meetings during the pandemic.
Home » The Connected Leadership Podcast – Having Great Meetings
Join thousands of pioneering leaders receiving the biweekly Leaderpath email packed with valuable strategies and resources to maximize your impact and fulfilment.SUBSCRIBE
- Commitment vs. Flexibility: Find Your Balance for Freedom On Your Terms
- Why Strategic Quitting Is The Hidden Secret To Breakthrough Success
- What Do You Want To Do With Your Life?
- Achieving The Best Sleep. The 10 Steps I Took To Revolutionise My Rest.
- 10 Clear Signs Your Life Is Aligned with Your Vision