Caterina is the founder of coaching company, “The Leaderpath” and an ex-Googler. Her book “Hold Successful Meetings” has recently been published by Penguin books. She is in Forbes Coaches Council and coaches for INSEAD business school.
As well as being an experienced coach Caterina has researched the subject of meetings extensively for her book and has strong views on how to run meetings.
Ian and Caterina discuss:
• The impact of bad meetings on wellbeing
• Meeting recovery syndrome
• What makes a good meeting
• How to hold fewer meetings
What is inspiring Caterina:
• Sweet Poison – David Gillespie