Caterina Kostoula is an executive coach and founder of The Leaderpath, a leadership coaching company. She has worked as a Global Business Leader at Google she was also a 5-star rated internal coach. She has coached leaders and teams from Google, Amazon, Vodafone, Workable, as well as a number of startups. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council and coaches for INSEAD and Hult Ashridge Business School. Her work has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company and Thrive Global. Her book “Hold Successful Meetings” will be published by Penguin on 15th April 2021. She holds an INSEAD MBA and an Executive Coaching MSc from Hult Ashridge Business School.
Home » HCI Podcast – Holding Successful Meetings to Tap into the Genius of Your Team, with Caterina Kostoula
Join thousands of pioneering leaders receiving the biweekly Leaderpath email packed with valuable strategies and resources to maximize your impact and fulfilment.SUBSCRIBE
- The Workplace Wellbeing Podcast | The impact of bad meetings on wellbeing at work
- The Career Success Podcast with Caterina Kostoula & Jason Connolly
- 7 Reasons You Avoid Success
- BV-TV Top Gun Sales & Marketing Show – Clarity & Leadership are key for scaling-up says The Leaderpath founder Caterina Kostoula
- Yeukai Business Show – Caterina Kostoula | How to Manage a Successful Meeting?