General Experience and Background
Ann is a Leaderpath coach, an Associate Director at Talik and Co and an associate at Ashridge Business School. Her particular focus is on working with clients to achieve high levels of personal, team and organisational performance. Ann has particular interest in helping clients to be innovative, creative and positive in their response to the challenges they face in achieving their goals. She has strong experience in creating environments for challenge, experimentation, reflection, and learning and then translating this into daily organizational life.
Ann’s work tends to be highly practical in nature, providing opportunities to integrate learning and genuine improvement in organizational performance.
Ann has worked with a range of clients across the private and public sectors. Clients have included the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, The UK Home Office, BP, NHS London, The International Red Cross, Andersen, Euler Hermes, Danfoss, UBS, Cable and Wireless, BHP Billiton, Calor Gas ltd, London Underground, Transport for London, British Telecommunications, Royal Bank of Scotland, Deutsche Bank, UK Department for Communities and Local Government, UK Department for Work and Pensions, Her Majesty’s Revenue, and Customs.
Specific Experience of Executive Coaching
Ann has been coaching business leaders for 18 years and supervising and developing coaches for 10 years.
Her coaching experience includes
• Coaching senior leaders wishing to integrate reflection on practical business
challenges with reflection on their own personal development as leaders
• Coaching senior executives in support of their development as leaders and
influencers in their organisations often as part of board development processes
• Coaching aspiring Directors and directors in the NHS across London (from NHS
trusts, mental health trusts and commissioning organizations)
• Working with individual executives and leadership teams as part of major
organisational transformation programmes to optimise their impact and
contribution to change
• Acting as a team coach to executive teams seeking to improve their integration,
proper functioning and performance as a leadership team in the service of
• Coaching senior executives in new roles as part of organisational restructure and
resulting from business as usual appointment
• Group and one to one coaching supervision as part of the Ashridge Masters in
Coaching and for internal coaches
• Running accredited development programmes for internal coaches and
• Facilitating Action Learning Groups, developing optimum learning
environments for individuals and groups to challenge and support each
other in the pursuit of personal and organisational development.
• Providing coaching for individuals as part of talent development programmes
• Telephone and web enabled coaching for clients in globally dispersed locations
Ann is a member of the Ashridge faculty on the Masters in Executive Coaching and the Masters in Team Coaching. She also leads accredited development programmes for internal coaches in organizations. She is the co-author of “Coaching in Organizations”, a significant piece of research into how coaching is and can best be delivered in organizations commissioned by the CIPD.
Ann is an Ashridge accredited coach. She holds the Ashridge Masters in Executive Coaching and has completed the Ashridge programme in Advanced Coaching and Consulting Supervision. She holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Organizational Gestalt.
Ann graduated in 1991 with a BA (Hons) in Modern Languages and completed an MSc in Organisation Consulting 1999. Ann is an accredited MBTI practitioner and is BPS Level B qualified. She has specialist training in virtual coaching, facilitation, and supervision.