Angelos is a Global Executive & Team coach and an Accredited Coach Supervisor with three decades of business experience. Has 20,000 hours experience in coaching and coaching training. Has coached clients in more than 100 countries. Has presented and/or participated in coaching conferences in Europe, N. America, Asia & Africa. Has postgraduate studies in both Business Administration (MBA) and Psychology (MSc). Author and editor of a collective volume called “Coaching guide” in 2019. Author and director of an ICF ACTP accredited coaching training program. Served as subject matter-expert in ICF Global for the Core Coaching Competencies and for the Team Coaching Competencies.
Angelos is a:
• Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) since 2013,
• Team Coach Supervisor (AHA/CSA) since 2016,
• Professional Certified Coach (ICF PCC) since 2014,
• ICF Certified Assessor since 2019,
• Accredited Coach Supervisor (CSA) since 2020,
• Certified Everything DiSC Trainer since 2021,
• Member of the International Coaching Federation ICF,
• Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council EMCC,
• Member of the British Psychological Society BPS.
Current clients include C-suite, VPs, First Line managers of multinationals in sectors like Pharma and IT, also executives e.g. from production like Philip Morris International, or food chains like Ahold Delhaize or managers from international not for profit organisations like UN agencies.
Angelos coaching style is:
To coach executives & teams through developmental dialogue to make shifts so their authentic presence will emerge & flourish. Angelos does this by holding a safe space for the client to enable self reflection and free expression and share difficult questions as invitations for exploration of the potential ahead.
Angelos values in coaching include clarity, diversity, intention and action.